How would you like to learn to dive at your home using your own swimming
Or even just try it out at home to see whether you would like to do a full
Click here for schedule details.
- You can learn all the skills and knowledge needed in the comfort of your
and finish with two fantastic days of open water training at the Great Barrier Reef.
- And you can do diving even if you cannot swim!
- The minimum age to participate is only 8 years old.
- No maximum age!
- A maximum of four people in a group.
- You can credit your “Try Dive” experience towards your full diving course!
- Great reasons to learn to dive:
- To start a new hobby
- To go to great places like the Great Barrier Reef
- For healthy exercise
- Meet new friends
Details about Try Dive
You can start by your convenient time.
It is about 2 hours to first group.
It is about 45 minutes in an additional group.
One group's maximum four people.
- The briefing of the diving
- The wearing of diving equipment
- Breathing in the underwater
- The exercise of an important skill
- Time for fun diving
Cost of a "Try Dive" at home (in A$):
More than 5 divers: A $ 50/person
|The number of divers
|Price of per person
Less than 18 years old: $10 discount
Additional cost for venues outside of the Cairns city area:
|Kamerunga, Caravonica, Holloways Beach, Machans Beach,
Mount Sheridan, White Rock and Bentley Park
|South from Edmonton, North from Yorkeys Knob and Smithfild
|Kuranda, Mareeba, Atherton, Port Douglas, Gordonvale
And/or contact to your instructor (Masa) at: Ph:042-3113-861
BOOKING & CONTACT US